I was there a while ago, see:
An afternoon at a shipyard. Holland
(Back to the shipyard.) Oil on board.
24 x 30 cm.
Btw. Iam tagged by Judy from "Kats-in-Klompen"
Don't know if I should be happy or, .... ?
Anyway I have to tell 7 things about myself that other wouldn't
likely know, and then I have to tag 7 other blogger, ... that would be something!
Here we go:
1. I am left-handed, so that's revealed No more hiding from that.
2. I am living together with my girlfriend without been married.
3. I have a very old Morris Minor Van from 1968.
4. I am a self-taught artist working more then 20 year now.
5. Don't drink or smoke anymore, give that up just last year.
And would it suggest to everybody who drinks or smokes.
6. Used to paint abstract landscapes on larger scale (90 x 120 cm) a few years ago.
7. I play also Didgeridoo sometimes.
Wow that wasn't so easy as I thought it would be, now for the hard part:
1. Brigitte A dutch artist who also moderates a dutch artist forum.
2. Rob IJbema THE "CAR-man" The way he can paint racing-cars is just unbelievable.
Not to mention his plein air paintings!
3. Stefan Nuetzel A marvelous German painter who lives in museum I think.
He also can paint nudes sooo well and plein air all in one a great painter!
4. Leslie Sealey She is one of the most funniest painter I found on Internet.
Just kidding, although she has a great sense of humor in her work, together with
a nice technique its well worth taking a visit, ... overthere .
5. Jos van Riswick A great still life painter, with a enormous sense of color.
I often paint plein air with him, so here the change to point that out.
6. Jamie Grossman A great painter from NY she definitely put the Hudson Valley on the map.
7. Bart Westgeest A fellow countryman who is now living in Denmark. He's a very careful guy
who takes every line and dot of color very seriously. The painting and drawing he makes are so vibrant and thrilling to watch.
So seven of seven, .... héé that sounds like "Star Trek" but I've done my part. I could go on with naming many more painters, there are so much lovely artist on this world!!