Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Huize Zonnebloem. Holland

Finally a new painting, after more then two
weeks no painting at all.
The physiotherapist helps very well, so today
I tried a little painting just in my home town.
It's a bit further then The tallest tree. Holland.
Many people in this street starting to recognize me .
I finally becoming famous!!

"Huize Zonnebloem." Westervoort, Holland.
(House Sunflower.) Oil on board.
16 x 24 cm. (sold.)

Thank you all for the nice comforting comments, mails and
calls the last days. I hope I will recover completely now and
get back to work asap. (Today went very well!)

3 comments:

r. chunn said...

I like your landscapes. Beautiful.

Heidi Malott said...

Wonderful Rene'! A beautiful painting and you're feeling well. Cheers! Heidi

René PleinAir said...

Thank you Robert and Heidi,
although not completely recovered, I am also very glad that I am able to paint again.