Saturday, December 08, 2007

Changing and refurbishing my studio.

Started to change and refurbish my studio.
I worked for a long time quite large
(90 x 120 cm. as a common size.)You can understand
by making canvases that size and framing them and so on
it takes a whole different studio than what I need now
when paint plein air. So time to change some things!
Clean, and paint some cabinets and redecorate some.

I also found some "old" work, ... so my weblog will
continue a bit. Starting off with a nocturnal one,
made by the river Rhine looking towards Arnhem.

"Arnhem bij nacht." Arnhem, Holland.
(Arnhem at night.)
Oil on board. 24 x 30 cm.

3 comments:

rob ijbema said...

didn't know you had a studio rene

that nocturnal is very effective!

Jiddje said...

Succes with the changing and refurbishing your studio, Rene. Hope to see some new work again, and your bigger paintings, too. Have some fine days and a wonderfull Christmas time.

Suzanne McDermott said...

This is a great piece, Rene. I have been too long away from your blog.