I chickend out today, hehehe.
No not really, because this was an open barn.
I decided to paint here because it's such a nasty weather.
Heavy wind + rain!
Wind, that 's something I hardly can bear, ....
"Houtzagerij De Horst II " Duiven, Holland.
(Sawmill "De Horst II") sold.
Oil on board. 18 x 24 cm.
Btw. "I am tagged!" by Heidi Malott
Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Five facts that will be hard, .. what are facts?? Ah well I give it a try.
1. I quite smoking last february and still don't smoke!
2. I am addicted to choclatemilk.
3. In the past I painted abstract landscapes quiet big. (90 x 120 cm.)
4. I don't like sports, with no exception. although I bike a lot.
5. (Secretly) I don't like Westervoort at all, ... don't tell anyone!!
Tag your it: (sorry if you already have been)
1.Rob IJbema - Painting Wales diary
2.J. Nijholt-Strong - Kats in Klompen
3.Jiddje - Fresh from the easel
4.Leslie Sealey - Texas Painter Leslie Sealey
5.Brigitte - Weblog Brigitte