Thursday, January 31, 2008

Cement-factory Huissen, Holland.

It's much too windy to setup my hole gear and paint, ..
so I tried a little watercolor, sheltered by a little building
just at the junction between the Rhine and IJssel here by my hometown.

I like watercolor, but I have so much to learn about it, and my setup for watercolor isn't that good either, ... but if you don't try, you don't learn!

"Betonfabriek Huissen." Huissen, Holland.
Watercolor on 300 grms Chamois yellow paper.
aprox.18 x 24 cm.


John Nicholas said...

Seems you are learning watercolor very fast. I like it!

shann said...

I agree with the previous comment- looks good to me! Keep it up!

René PleinAir. said...

Thank you both,

I wish to keep it up, but also to get my gear right. So it will be some experimenting as well