Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Another rainy day. Holland.

And again a rainy day, ... I almost can't take it anymore, .. awful.
On the other hand, it gives very nice scenes, people don't disturb
you so much, and it's a bit better then just grey weather.

"Weer een regendag." Arnhem, Holland.
(Another rainy day.)
Oil on board. 18 x 24 cm.

Btw. I noticed that a great artist and friend of mine is going to stop blogging!
I think many of my readers also knew Bart Westgeest blog Ilandscape.
Such a pity because many of his posting are/where great fun to read.

Bart, I whish you all the best!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your paintings are really beautiful! If you're fed up with rain come to Italy, here the sun always shine! :-)

René PleinAir said...

Hahaha Thank you Paola,
Is this an invitation?!