Thursday, May 15, 2008

"Boat repair." Holland.

After a morning hard work in the garden,(everything grows and grows)
I thought I go for a quick brush to my favorite spot Bennink shipyard.

Didn't worked out so well, first everybody wanted to have a chat, the
guy in the little boat went at home to repair his angle grinder and
after that the van went also, .... luckily I had some photo's so I could
tweak some stuff in my studio.


"Boorreparatie." Arnhem, Holland.
(Boat repair.) Oil on board. 24 x 30 cm.

4 comments:

Lori McNamara said...

This one is super Rene, I love it! The little boat is nice and all the stuff laying around, I was at a place today sort of like it but with palm trees. No camera or paint with me, I'll have to go back.

Jennifer McChristian said...

Hi Rene,

Haven't visited in a while.
Really enjoyed browsing through your recent posts!
Wow! Impressive pieces :)
I've noticed more textured, bold and expressive brushwork in your paintings.
Look forward to seeing more.

Don Gray said...

Beautiful, Rene. I'm enjoying all these recent pieces.

Anonymous said...

love the new explosion of colour in your work Rene...perhaps it is the warm sunny weather?? anyhow, it is exciting.