Thursday, June 26, 2008

"Alongside the church." Holland.

First of all, my car has past his annual inspection JIPPIE!!
And secondly the rules have changed so I have to let him
inspect for two year now!!

Tried to visit my dad today, but unluckily he wasn't home, this gave a nice
opportunity to paint in Doetinchem, a larger city some 30 km away from her.
I lived there for all my youth.


"Naast de kerk." Doetinchem,
(Alongside the church.) Oil on board. 18 x 24 cm.

The second painting is one from yesterday painting day in Nijmegen, ...
I couldn't get the colors right, ...
sometimes you simply don't have the right colors with you, ... oh well.


"Onmogelijk roze." Nijmegen, Holland.
(Impossible pink.) Oil on board. 18 x 24 cm.

4 comments:

Leslie Sealey said...

I think Onmogelijk Roze is a beautiful painting! I know you're not happy with the color, but is sure looks good on my monitor. : )

rob ijbema said...

maybe not the perfect pink rene but a lovely painting the grasses are so well done,very sharp!

Cara said...

I love this -

AtelierBrigitte said...

Ondanks dat jij vindt dat je de kleur niet goed hebt getroffen, vind ik dit een heerlijk werkje. Doet zo zomers aan!