Friday, June 20, 2008

"Last Sunset." Holland.

This could be the same Sunset as Rob IJbema from painting wales diary,
was painting, a hour later I guess, ...

Why "the last Sunset" ?
Because as you can see they are renewing the whole area.


"Laatste Zonsondergang." Westervoort, Holland.
(Last Sunset.) Oil on board. 18 x 24 cm.

Today I visited the father of Captain Thijs, .. some of you will
know what I mean by that, ... A great morning, but I hadn't had any time
to make a real painting just some sketches, ... here they are:


"Wachtend op Erik." Arnhem, Holland.
(Waiting for Erik.)
Indian ink with Matchstick on 300 grms watercolor paper.
18 x 24 cm.


"Een beetje te laag." Arnhem, Holland.
(A bit too low.)
Indian ink with matchstick on 300 grms watercolor paper.
18 x 24 cm.

4 comments:

rob ijbema said...

rene i was painting the moon!
in any case we all paint the same sun,hehe

Pablo said...

I ask myself if in more blogs of painting will be possible to follow the trajectory of that sunset. In any case, nice painting.

Lisa B. said...

Rene, I always love your paintings, but ink and a matchstick?!? I am truly impressed!

Werner said...

I like these ink drawings too!