Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Waiting for tomorrow. Holland.

Not my best day today, ... first I had to wait for a
delivery ( a new MP3 player :-P) and I am no hero of waiting
for those things, ... finally it came but just before that we
had a electric blackout, ... so no uploading my new MP3, ... bugger!

Aah well it went back on a few hours later and I maneged to get out with
my new player and painted this one on a nearby sand winning area.


"Wachtend op morgen." Loowaard, Holland.
(Waiting for tomorrow.) Oil on board 30 x 20 cm.

3 comments:

Sheila Vaughan said...

Wonderful atmospheric painting Rene. And without much forethought/ planning involved too. Sometimes they work out the best. I really am in admiration of you going out and producing work like this every day.

Pablo said...

Great panoramic with one of your best skyes.

Michael Pieczonka said...

nice composition Rene. I like the wide format and the value pattern. Nice job with the foreground boat and distant shore line.