Monday, March 23, 2009

"Scheepstattoo." Nijmegen, Holland.

It's awful weather around here, and after
those great days it's even harder to bare.
On the other hand is great weather to prepare
a few panels and look around on Internet to see
if I can find a spot to stay this spring, when
all the bulbs are blooming again.

Anyway I post the last one from the series of three
I made last Thursday, this ones the first that day
to be exact.


Scheepstattoo." Nijmegen, Holland
(Ship-tattoo.) Oil on panel.
24 x 30 cm. (sold.)

Here a screenshot of a local weather-station:

(bron: KNMI)

3 comments:

Allison Currie said...

Very nice, I've been trying to paint a picture of some dinghies that I need to go back to. Your ship inspires me. :) I may have to revisit my canvas (which is now quite dry actually) later this weekend.

René PleinAir said...

Hehehe that's nice to hear, do
post it on your blog when it's finished!

Thanks for visiting.

Anonymous said...

I love your boat paintings! Great job! It makes me want to paint some!