Wednesday, November 10, 2010

"New land." Westevoort, Holland.

This little sketch is made on a spot where they
replaced a dike several times, ... a dike that
prevents the IJssel and the Rhine flooding
Westervoort. Don't ask me why the place
and replace this dike every few years, ...
I think that it is to keep the Dutch occupied.

Anyway I used my new pochade for the first
time, there for the size is a little different and
it's on paper. It's a nice box Antony, thanks
for making this possible!

"Nieuw land." Westervoort, Holland.
(New land.) Oil on paper.
16 x 23 cm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hoi rene
wil je graag vergezellen bij de dutch air painters
het lukt me alleen niet me aan te melden
groet
silvester

René PleinAir said...

Hoi Syl,

Volgens mij is het EERST lid worden van de Plein Air Artist en dan van de group Dutch plein air painters.

Succes!