Thursday, March 21, 2013

"Painting snow." Doetinchem, Holland.

Wow I noticed that it's almost a week not posting around here,
not that I haven't painted. I just didn't come to it to post it here.
 
anyhow, it's up and down here, one day it's completely spring,
the other it's fully winter again, it really can drive you nuts.
 
This one from the winter period again, sheltered under a bridge
which didn't help that much because the wind turned, ... bugger.
 
"Sneeuw schilderen." Doetinchem, Holland.
(Painting snow.) Oil on panel. 18 x 24 cm.
 

2 comments:

Hanneke Vermeulen said...

Mooi, precies de sfeer van de afgelopen dagen..

Unknown said...

ooooo, I can't believe you are self-taught. I used to go across the border to visit your country, the Kroller Mueller estate when I lived in Germany. I love Holland1 Your paintings are so subtle and beautiful!! Beautiful, lovely serene grays....