Tuesday, October 02, 2007

My mouse died. Holland.

After years of running willingly over my monitor,
and clicking on every spot I wanted to click,
my mouse passed away yesterday evening.
I had not had the change to post the new paintings I made.

Today I have a new mouse, an optical one
very slick, .... :-D

Here the two paintings I made:

"Terug naar Poelwijk." Gendt, Holland.
(Back to Poelwijk.) Oil on board.
24 x 24 cm.(sold.)


"Scheve Platanen." Gendt, Holland.
(Skewed Platanen.)Oil on board.
18 x 24 cm.

3 comments:

Heidi Malott said...

What a feast for the eyes! Wonderful work Rene!!

Peter Yesis said...

I like the top painting the best. The composition reminds me a little of Andrew Wyeth's work. The broad leaf plant set off against the house with two empty windows. There is a lot going on in this little painting. I'm enjoying this one.

Leslie Sealey said...

The painting called "Terug naar Poelwijk" is so beautiful, I am not surprised it is sold. I have been back to look at this 4 times already.