Thursday, January 31, 2008

Cement-factory Huissen, Holland.

It's much too windy to setup my hole gear and paint, ..
so I tried a little watercolor, sheltered by a little building
just at the junction between the Rhine and IJssel here by my hometown.

I like watercolor, but I have so much to learn about it, and my setup for watercolor isn't that good either, ... but if you don't try, you don't learn!


"Betonfabriek Huissen." Huissen, Holland.
(Cement-factory.)
Watercolor on 300 grms Chamois yellow paper.
aprox.18 x 24 cm.

3 comments:

John Nicholas said...

Seems you are learning watercolor very fast. I like it!

Anonymous said...

I agree with the previous comment- looks good to me! Keep it up!

René PleinAir said...

Thank you both,

I wish to keep it up, but also to get my gear right. So it will be some experimenting as well