Tuesday, October 07, 2008

"The last tree." Wales, UK.

Well I am back again, after a great week of painting with great
people in a great country with great views and great trees as well!

I wish to thanks Mandy, Rob, Rubin and Toby a lot!

Mandy for the nice evening walks with the dog, I will never forget that.
Rob for giving me this opportunity, to stay and paint.
Rubin for the funny chat's during dinner.
And Toby for letting me share his bedroom, ...

Thank you all again so much for this memorable week!!

This tree was the last painting over there,
I just had to paint one of those, they are soooo beautiful!!


"De laatste boom." Wales, UK.
(The last tree.) Oil on board. 30 x 18 cm.

2 comments:

SiLa said...

I like your tree :)! All series from Wales are beautiful.

René PleinAir said...

Thanks Sila