Thursday, October 23, 2008

Zaltbommel.

Been to Zaltbommel today, a little commission work as well
looks like it is commission season now, but I was a nice trip
and I had a good art-book thanks to Rob. These kind of commissions
are a bit tricky, you travel to a city you hardly know and have to
go for it more ore less, ... with a camera it's much easier you
shoot 10,000 photo's and look at home if you hit something.
With painting it's a bit different you only have 3 maybe 4 bullets
so to speak, ...


"Zaltbommel I" Zaltbommel, Holland.
Oil on board. 18 x 24 cm.


"Zaltbommel II." Zaltbommel, Holland.
Oil on board. 18 x 24 cm.

1 comment:

Dewberry Fine Art said...

I like these very much. Good contrasts of values. I love roads and streets that lead the eye. Holland has great architecture. Expressive brush work.