Monday, January 18, 2010

Misty station Arnhem.

Oops almost forgot to upload today's effort.
It was done this morning, very foggy and I hoped
that the fog would lift a little to show a little
of the town behind this train station, ... it didn't.



"Mistig station Arnhem." Arnhem, Holland.
(Misty station Arnhem.) Oil on panel.
24 x 30 cm.

Before I push the publish button I want to point out
Karl Terry Plein Air painting effort. He's committed himself to paint every
day at least one painting, and I guess he can get a little
encouragement from his fellow painters, ... It's well worth
too have a look at his work, England is such a painters paradise!

Karl Terry Plein Air painting Blog

2 comments:

Mineke Reinders said...

Wonderful René. You can catch the city any time, but the fog doesn't stay...

Joan Breckwoldt said...

What a wonderful blog you have, and I looked at your website too. You are a very talented painted. I lived in Wassenaar for 2 years and looking at your paintings brings back fond memories of our time in Holland. But, oh yes, cold cold cold!
I will be checking in regularly to see your beautiful paintings,
Joan