Wednesday, November 03, 2010

"Behind the dump-yard." Westervoort, Holland.

Yesterday I received my

"Rosemarietjes"
(Rosemary's Mongoose long flats)

and today I had the change to try them out!

It's very hard to remember that you have other brushes as well,
you could paint the whole world with only these brushes, ... what a treat!

I am not that proud of this one, because I was much to much
fiddling around with my new Rosemarietjes, ... but hey practice makes art!

"Achter het stort." Westervoort, Holland.
(Behind the dump yard.) Oil on panel.
24 x 30 cm.

2 comments:

Erik van Elven said...

Glad you like your Rosemary brushes.

Jo said...

I love that feeling of experimenting with new brushes. I tend to use filberts, though have been trying long flats a bit recently. I usually use Windsor and Newton Artists hog, but i am always looking for new brands that are good.