Thursday, January 03, 2013

"Grey path." Doetinchem, Holland.

Somehow I like those grey days, together with lots of rain
it tends to get very VERY soaking wet around here which
causes lots of reflections in these kinds of pathways, ...
 
My bike is thinking completely different about this I'll guess.
 
the other thing I like to experiment with now a days it the
vertical size, its still the same size but it looks more evident.
 
"Grijs pad." Doetinchem, Holland.
(Grey path.) Oil on panel. 24 x 30 cm.
 
 
 

4 comments:

Erik van Elven said...

Your 'grey' paintings are among your best works Rene.

Peter Yesis said...

Really enjoying this one. I keep wondering where that road will take me. Great job!

Karen Werner said...

This is fantastic! Your purple-grays are so beautiful with the just-the-right-amount of yellow greens! I love it!

René PleinAir said...

Thank you Erik, Peter and Karen.

Will look for it Peter, who know's is there a painting on the other side.