Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Heezenstraat Doetinchem, The Netherlands.

No it didn't snow today, ... pitty btw. But I painted a couple more last Saturday. This is one of them. It wasn't that easy though cause the snow and wind made it quite hard to keep my palette snow free, still havn't found a good sollution for that. Maybe an so called objective heater as they use in astronomy would do the trick, .... if only there was more snow to make this effort more logical.
 
Heezenstraat Doetinchem. The Netherlands
Oil on panel. 24 x 30 cm.
 
My setup during this day, it didn't work that well with the umbrella, the wind was a bit too strong and on one point it became to heavy with the snow on top as well. (I don't like umbrella's that much for painting outdoors anway you sometime's ending up being more busy with the umbrella then with painting.) Will post the painting I made here tommorow.
 
Feel free to email me at re.an@upcmail.nl for International purchases or any questions.  
 

No comments: