Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Wrangelaan Doetinchem The Netherlands

Of all weather I think I find this the worsted, Heavy windy grey weather with lots of rain.
Wind isn't that Obvious in a painting, but it sure does make it harder to paint in. Rain is not
that bad you can take an umbrella or take shelter somewhere but together with the wind and
the aweful greyness it's hard to get out there and find something decent to paint let alone to get inspired, ...
 
This painting is made on roughly the same spot I painted at night a few days ago, ... how things change, ... ;-)
 
Wrangelaan Doetinchem, The Netherlands.
Oil on panel. 24 x 30 cm.
 
Moonpath Doetinchem The Netherlands.
Oil on panel. 24 x 30 cm.
Feel free to email me at re.an@upcmail.nl for International purchases or any questions.   
 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi René ... I like both paintings...curiosly we do not have the feeling to be on a same place, same as reality I think, we are lost when we have to take a road on night that we usually take the day...
Win is also very well represented in the second you made.